Thursday, October 24, 2013

Realization

I saw this on Pinterest and it spoke to me. I am not a lot of things. I am a lot of others. I don't fit into one specific group of people, ever. I've never found anyone who is exactly like me. And I'm fine with that. Really. 

I don't think I would like it if I did fit into a specific group. I'm sure I'd be annoyed by many of the people who were in it, lol. I like being different. I always have liked it.  I learned once that only 2% of the population have green eyes. I love that I have green eyes. 

After Monday's reconnection and then last night, I feel a million percent better.  It's the me I love to be. Aren't we all a little different? Most of us are closet spankos.. That's certainly not mainstream society. Even with the 50 shades uproar, which I have credited to bringing me (& Fireman) here, not everyone did that. They like the idea, but they don't do anything about it. They don't research to learn about the lifestyle and bring it up to their significant other. 

I crave this lifestyle. I crave these feelings of closeness. I go a little bonkers when I start to not feel it. I second guess everything. It's never been more true, this lifestyle saved us. I don't know that we would've made it without ttwd. I don't know that we wouldn't have, either, but I do know we would never have hit our maximum potential! I know that sounds crazy, but I know you all know what I mean. 

I finally feel (no pun intended! Lol) that he feels the way about me that I feel about him.  That was such a big struggle for me for the first years of our marriage. Now I know. I know and it does so much for me. So much for us. And I'm only assuming so much for him, too. 

I know whose I am, like the picture says. I belong to him. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Hope everyone is having a great week. :) 
Xo, 
Elle 

3 comments:

  1. Elle
    You speak my truth in your post. I need this man of mine to be the boss in every way. Dd made our marriage so much better. I, too, crave this life in every way.
    Great post
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post Elle :) be you, love who you are and embrace the love you feel from your fireman. Who cares what others think and do :)

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elle, I love the pic "..whose she was" yummy LoL

    This made me smile. I loved reading the positive and you sound so happy :) I'm so happy for you!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete