Monday, July 22, 2013

New rules...

I got into trouble after my blog post. Not for writing what I did, he made that very clear. I am allowed to post the good, bad, ugly, anything I want. He prefers that I do blog, actually.  I stay on track when I write, I get all my thoughts out, and give him an insight to my crazy mind. 

He asked a few times what was wrong yesterday morning/early afternoon. Nothing, I would reply sarcastically and walk away. Honestly, I'm quite surprised he didn't punish earlier for that. We He generally waits until bedtime to administer any punishment or maintenance spanking, so I guess that's the only reason my behind was spared that long. 

We had some family time before it got too late, which was very nice. Fireman and I didn't talk much, but it was still nice to do things together. We got the kids in bed, he took a shower.  As soon as he opened the bathroom door, why don't you come in and take a shower. Bug spray from the evening made me feel so gross, I told him I planned to get in after him. It was then I knew he was planning something. 

I took my time in a cool shower. Even though I pretty much knew it was coming, I still wasn't really in the mood, if you know what I mean. He had everything in position and held the special rope (? I guess that's what it is) in his hands, facing me. 

I'm really not in the mood. 
I understand that. Turn around. 
(Me turning...) fine. I gave him my hands and he did his knot quicker this time. He got into his spot and helped me fall over his leg. 

You lied today. He made it entirely clear what he was talking about just with those words. 
He then lectured better than he ever has before and informed me that we had new rules. You can read them tomorrow. Whack. Owwwww. Whack. Better yet, I'll just read them now. He placed his phone on my back, held the hairbrush in one hand, and read the new and improved rules. Who is this person and what have they done with my husband? 

He instructed me that he wants a list of ideas for Submissive Saturday. When my reply was but I don't really think that's my job, I was promptly reminded and told who is in charge. Good point, lol. 

I feel much better again. I know there will always be ups and downs. I'm just thankful I have a wonderful, loving husband to help me out when I need it. 

Xo, 
Elle 

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like Fireman is finding his Hoh stride, good for him and you! I think it's great that he wants your input for Submissive Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! After looking at it differently, I do like that he wants my input. I just didn't want to be like you have to do ___ and I'll do ___ and then ____. You know?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like he has accepted your challenge! Be careful what you wish for! lol

    Actually, I think this is a good thing and I'm glad you're feeling better. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this was a good end to a day Elle. You wanted it and you needed it. I think you are very brave to have your hands tied behind your back - I would completely panic. Also, how do you stay quiet if you cannot use your hands to muffle your shrieks? Or maybe you don't howl like me? I ate my way through Dan's pillowcase once!

    Anyway, I am happy you are back on track. It was a bit exhausting this last few posts! LOL!

    Many hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good submissive exercise for us. I don't like being stuck, I'm actually quite claustrophobic. But it's good because he's in control and has me. I don't have to worry. And we have a safe-word, which I've never had to use, lol :)

      Oh I know! They were exhausting to live! Lol :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Elle,

    So glad you are sounding much happier. New rules? Yikes! LoL. Definitely sounds as though Fireman has found his HoH hat :) I too think it's great that he wants your input into ideas for Submissive Saturday.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're mostly spins on the old rules with a couple new ones thrown in. Not too bad, lol :) I hope so!

      Delete
  5. you know, i remember the days of frustration and getting pissed off and a lot of it had to do with just ME as a person and not the ttwd. I like having plans, knowing that we'll not be wasting a date night... and BIKSS IS NOT THAT WAY AT ALL....

    glad things are better tho :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's very similar to the way things are here. I like things a certain way and he's more laid back. Thanks fondles :)

      Delete
  6. Oh Elle...be careful what you wish for...sounds as if your fireman is finding his HoH stride. Just remember sweetie, as with anything, there will be two steps forward - 1 step back at times.

    Sending positive energy your way.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do need to remember that! I get stuck on thinking everything should be perfect. Thanks Cat :)

      Delete
  7. Like Cat said, sounds like he is finding his stride for sure!

    I'm SOOO happy you guys are trying out Submissive Saturday!!! YAYY! We haven't been doing great with it lately, but i'd love to trade ideas and try and help each other out if we can!

    Feel free to email me at ddcouple26@gmail.com if youd like to talk about it/share ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete